[tor-project] Your gsoc project idea listing

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Mon Feb 22 22:53:05 UTC 2016

Hello!

You are listed on our projects[0] page as likely mentors for students
participating in a possible google summer of code 2016 for at least one
of the following projects:

- Build Better Pluggable Transports

Please review these entries and let me know if you think these are
still good ideas and you're willing to mentor this summer. If I do
not receive a reply until the dev meeting, I will remove the above
projects from the website until I hear otherwise. Please also
suggest more project ideas and either submit them as website patches
or let me know here and I'll make them appear on the website!

Thanks
Sebastian

[0]: https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects