[tor-project] Your gsoc project idea listing

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Mon Feb 22 22:52:55 UTC 2016

Hello!

You are listed on our projects[0] page as likely mentors for students
participating in a possible google summer of code 2016 for at least one
of the following projects:

- Add Support for Reporting Pcaps to OoniBackend and OoniProbe

Please review these entries and let me know if you think these are
still good ideas and you're willing to mentor this summer. If I do
not receive a reply until the dev meeting, I will remove the above
projects from the website until I hear otherwise. Please also
suggest more project ideas and either submit them as website patches
or let me know here and I'll make them appear on the website!

Thanks
Sebastian

[0]: https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects