[tor-project] Ricochet is audited! What next?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Feb 17 04:11:17 UTC 2016

Hi Special,

Tom brought the new pdf to my attention:
https://ricochet.im/files/ricochet-ncc-audit-2016-01.pdf

First, congrats!

Second, I think Tom has a journalist or two that wants to talk to you.
I'll let him contact you about that.

Third, should we think about things we can do on our side? Like, I could
tweet an encouraging thing about how great it is that Tor community
projects are getting traction and taking security seriously.

We could even imagine something more thorough, like we did for
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/isec-partners-conducts-tor-browser-hardening-study
with explanations of the future roadmap, mentions that we added Ricochet
to the Tor projects list, etc.

Let us know how we can best help.

--Roger