[tor-project] HOPE XI - January 11th, CFP opens

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Feb 15 18:59:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:05:40AM -0500, David Goulet wrote:
> CFP is still open and I would like us to submit _very_ soon though. I had
> multiple talks with people about what we could talk about, here are some
> ideas:

I believe the conference overlaps pretty much completely with PETS,
so I will miss HOPE. So it might be smart for you to take stock of who
will be available as speakers / boothers.

That said, I think a HOPE talk and/or booth would be great, if you get
enough people and momentum and so on to make it happen. I'm always talking
about how we have too few "standard Tor speakers", and the best fix is
to get more people some practice at doing it. Here is a great chance.

--Roger