[tor-project] Our Jabber Server

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Fri Feb 5 22:09:24 UTC 2016

On 05 Feb (16:04:27), Tom Ritter wrote:
> Awesome!  Thanks David!!!
>
> Would it be possible to set it up to auto-populate the users list
> inside of Tor...? (Or is there resistance to that?) That seems like it
> would be helpful...

With the current setup, I'm not sure that super possible since you only get an
account by setting the rtc password... So, we would need to find a way to
populate a roaster with all users in that list which potentially requires ++
engineering but not impossible! :)

There is also the "does people want that" question. I can easily imagine
someone not wanting _all_ Tor accounts in her/his roaster... but I'm open to
the idea if we really have unified YES.

Cheers!
David