[tor-project] We want your feedback on the redesigned Tor metrics website! (DUE: 1/5/2017)

Allen Gunn gunner at aspirationtech.org
Fri Dec 23 23:42:13 UTC 2016

This looks really fantastic. Great work to all involved!

--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: http://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

Follow us:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aspirationtech
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech