[tor-project] Adding a "General" component to Trac

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Dec 19 18:41:49 UTC 2016

Hi David. Think we once had such a component but it got removed when
we reorganized trac components into hierarchies.

No strong feelings from me either way. I am reminded of the saying
"everything's miscellaneous" - having such a component might cause
some bug reporters to put less effort into assigning a proper
component, but not the end of the world.

Cheers! -Damian