[tor-project] Many bridges (22%) have nickname "ki"

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Dec 13 21:21:57 UTC 2016

Yawning Angel wrote:
> If I were to hypothesize, it's probably someone's botnet/malware or
> something (in both cases), but that's just a guess and it could be
> something either more nefarious, or more benign.

   Yeah, it's probably a good idea to drop all of the `ki` bridges
until/unless a pattern appears.  I'm curious whether it's a bunch of
people using the same docker image or something, but that seems like
quite a few bridges....  Of course, if they all die off once dropped
from BridgeDB then that's an answer in its own right.

~Griffin

--
Accept what you cannot change, and change what you cannot accept.
PGP: 0x03cf4a0ab3c79a63