[tor-project] email interface for Trac: a proposal

Silvia [Hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Tue Dec 13 12:20:20 UTC 2016

Apologies, I was eager to get some feedback and forgot to mention that
the intention was to get rid of the perl part and move verification into
and trac ticket management into the same script.

I am now managing the trust part of the signature verification (

https://gitweb.torproject.org/admin/trac/trac-email.git/

), but still heavy WIP.

Will ask for feedback when I have a more complete prototype, so it is
more clear how I want this to work.

-s