[tor-project] (FWD) Tor at the Pre-Conference R&D Networking Event

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Dec 12 06:33:58 UTC 2016

Would you like to help me explain Tor, and how we relate to privacy,
to researchers and government agencies at the FTC PrivacyCon event in
Washington DC on Jan 11?

Lorrie asked me to sign us up, because she wants Tor to be represented
there. It would be great if it's not just me. :)

--Roger

----- Forwarded message from Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu> -----