[tor-project] iOS AppStore - Trademark violations

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Sat Dec 3 21:36:59 UTC 2016

Thanks Nima,

In the past, I've gotten reasonable response form Apple and Google when
sending trademark complaints against apps that misuse Tor's logo or name
to make people believe falsely that they're sponsored by or affiliated
with Tor.

I would be happy to follow-up on these cases and those Griffin
identified on Android.

--Wendy