[tor-project] A Vote of No Confidence in Shari Steele: A Proposal For A Tor Relay Operator Strike.

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri Aug 19 00:18:35 UTC 2016

Hi all, just a quick head's up that stderr's moderation flag has been
reinstated (*). While anyone is welcome to join, this list is actively
moderated. Only contributors are allowed to post (with newcomers being
whitelisted if they have something constructive to add).

Apologies if this makes anyone sad but we don't want this to become
yet another tor-talk at . Sorry about the noise!

* Actually, someone beat me to the punch. But still think an email is
in order saying so.