[tor-project] A Vote of No Confidence in Shari Steele: A Proposal For A Tor Relay Operator Strike.

Franklin Bynum franklin at bynumlaw.net
Thu Aug 18 21:15:00 UTC 2016

stderr at riseup.net:
> It has recently come to light that the Tor Project chose Franklin Bynum
> as the “outside counsel” to investigate the allegations sexual assault
> and sexual harassment against Jacob Appelbaum.

This is completely false. I did not participate at all in the
investigation. I have never worked for the Tor Project in any way.

I am a criminal-defense lawyer; I don't do employment-law investigations.

Franklin Bynum
Lawyer

2814 Hamilton Street, Houston, Texas 77004
+1 713 343-8844
501 North Interstate 35, Austin Texas 78702
+1 512 887-3938