[tor-project] New Bridge Authority

tl tl at rat.io
Sun Aug 14 10:17:42 UTC 2016

> On 14.08.2016, at 01:05, isis agora lovecruft <isis at torproject.org> wrote:

> I think so far (as I finish the server set up) that I'm most leaning
> towards:
>
> - Moritz and Alison's suggestion of Bifröst
> - Nick's suggestion of GoldenGate
>
> Not sure yet… still open to suggestions!

pylon
because: the support structure in a certain kind of bridges is called pylon [0] (and because I still find names with ypsilon kinda cool)

golden
derived from goldenGate (which btw is a pylon supported bridge), but with less "US" connotation

fabric
always a nice name (but it doesn’t really fit here, or does it?)

hope that helps (…)
thomas

[0] e.g. in my hometown: http://www.bahnbilder.de/bild/deutschland~e-loks~br-101/588209/101-033-9-haelt-mit-ic-2285.html