[tor-project] Please credit NSF in your Tor research papers!

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Aug 4 20:33:26 UTC 2016

When I fill out the annual reports for our NSF projects (SponsorM,
SponsorQ, SponsorV currently), I brag about our research papers, and it
works much better if we remember to credit NSF in the acknowledgements
section of the paper.

Here is good text to use:

"This work was partially supported by the NSF under grants CNS-1111539,
CNS-1314637, and CNS-1520552."

More generally, if you are going to be an author on a Tor research paper,
including just a submission, please let Kate and me know so we can do
good things with this info.

Thanks!
--Roger