[tor-project] Volunteer Application

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:51:15 UTC 2016

> On 2 Aug 2016, at 19:43, Shari Steele <ssteele at torproject.org> wrote:
>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Zaheer Ahmed <zaheercena at gmail.com>
>> Subject: Volunteer Application
>> Date: August 1, 2016 at 12:11:23 AM PDT
>> To: execdir at torproject.org
>>
>> Hi
>>     I have been studying Tor from last Several Months and Researching on it now I want to properly get involved in tor Organization.
>>
>> I h'v Spirit, Dedication and also wanted to be. I am a Software Developer worked on Android and core C++ programming. I will not demand Money from you for letting me work in
>> The Tor Project
>> 217 1st Ave South #4903
>> Seattle, WA 98194 USA
>>
>> Your Reply will be highly appreciated.
>> Regards
>> Zaheer Ahmed
>> +923351443176
>> zaheercena at gmail.com

Hi Zaheer,

There are many things you can do as a Tor volunteer:
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en

With your experience, perhaps you might be interested in orbot, which provides Tor on Android?
https://guardianproject.info/apps/orbot/

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com