[tor-project] UX Mailing List Announcement

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Sat Nov 28 03:41:17 UTC 2015

Hello friends,

I'm writing this email to let you know we've just created a new mailing
list at Tor Project, for discussions about the user experience of
various products at Tor.

This mailing list was one of the outcomes of our initial UX team meeting
on Nov 16th, which took place on #tor-project IRC channel.

This list is going to be a place for UX researchers, designers,
developers and whoever else who cares about the usability of security
software. Please feel free to subscribe and/or invite whoever you think
might be interested.