[tor-project] Fwd: Fwd: Tor messenger logo

Peter Palfrader weasel at torproject.org
Tue Nov 3 09:20:37 UTC 2015

On Sun, 01 Nov 2015, Leiah Jansen wrote:

> The recreation of this logo was unnecessary. Did whoever was looking for
> hi-res contact the creators of Tor Messenger (Arlo, Sukhbir) or any of the
> lists? I was paid by Tor Project to design this logo so I, Arlo, or Sukhbir
> could have provided original files.

I'd argue that the preferred form of modification should be shipped with
the source for Tor messenger (and thus be in git).

Furthermore any smaller/derived versions then ought to be produced from
the preferred form of modification at build time.

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System