[tor-packagers] Upcoming security release of tor

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Fri Jun 17 14:42:52 UTC 2022

On 16 Jun (08:52:23), David Goulet wrote:
> Greetings!

Hi again!

We've just uploaded the tarballs few minutes ago. I will do an official
announcement on our Forum soon but wanted to give you a heads up.

https://dist.torproject.org/tor-0.4.7.8.tar.gz
https://dist.torproject.org/tor-0.4.7.8.tar.gz.sha256sum
https://dist.torproject.org/tor-0.4.7.8.tar.gz.sha256sum.asc

The TROVE-2022-001 is also tracked by CVE-2022-33903 (the update and public
release will be done once our packages are out and the network is upgrading).

Thanks a lot everyone!
David