[tor-packagers] Tor 0.4.5.2-alpha is released

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Mon Nov 23 19:09:30 UTC 2020

Hi!

You can find the source for 0.4.5.2-alpha at the usual place, at
https://dist.torproject.org/ .  It fixes a few bugs in 0.4.5.1-alpha:
everybody running 0.4.5.1-alpha will probably want to upgrade.

If you don't package alphas directly, that's okay, but please at least
make sure that this version builds and runs okay on your target
platform: we've made some changes in the build system that should
really be tested before we call this series stable.  (It's always
easier to fix things while we're still in alpha.)

You can read the changelog at
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ChangeLog?h=tor-0.4.5.2-alpha
.

I'll be sending out official announcements soon.

peace,
--
Nick