[tor-packagers] Vanguards v0.2.2 is available for packaging

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Wed Sep 12 15:58:47 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 12/09/18 13:54, Iain Learmonth wrote:
> Uploaded to Debian unstable. Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling.

As there is already pypy-stem in Debian stretch I will look at uploading
a backport for vanguards 0.2.2-1 after this has transitioned to testing.

I am not particularly excited about making backports for Ubuntu too due
to time constraints but if there is someone that is an Ubuntu person and
would have access to directly upload to the universe repository for at
least LTS releases, please get in touch so that we can make that happen.

Thanks,
Iain.