[tor-packagers] New alpha release: Tor 0.3.4.3-alpha

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Jun 26 12:58:13 UTC 2018

Hi!

Tor 0.3.4.3-alpha is now available at https://dist.torproject.org/ .
I'll be sending out the official announcement after the website has
updated. The changelog is at
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ChangeLog?h=tor-0.3.4.3-alpha

I expect to be putting out a new 0.3.3.x stable with minor changes
some time next week; I'm thinking that (if stuff doesn't get exciting)
we'll put out the next 0.3.4.x release as a release candidate.

Also, a reminder: Tor 0.3.1 will no longer be supported after July 1.
If you need a Tor version with long-term support, please stick with
0.2.9 for now. Our release schedule is at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases

cheers,
--
Nick