[tor-packagers] Tor 0.3.3.7 and 0.3.4.2-alpha are available

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Jun 12 16:02:57 UTC 2018

Hi!

There is a new stable release (0.3.3.7) and a new alpha release
(0.3.4.2-alpha). Both are available on https://dist.torproject.org/.
I'll be sending out the official announcement once the download page
has updated.

The changelogs are here:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ChangeLog?h=tor-0.3.3.7
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ChangeLog?h=tor-0.3.4.2-alpha

Also, I have a request for all of you: If you are maintaining any
patches on Tor, please make sure we know about them, and think about
submitting them upstream!  We're going to be refactoring a bunch of
stuff over the upcoming releases, and we want to make sure that any
downstream patches don't break.

best wishes,
--
Nick