[tor-packagers] dead links on packages wiki page

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Aug 25 18:02:29 UTC 2018

> For #27309 i was looking at [1] and found two linked sites unreachable:
> macOS: https://brewformulas.org/Tor
> NetBSD: https://pkgsrc.se/net/tor
>
> Hopefully this is only temporarily.
>
> [1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/packages

Thanks Traumschule! The brewformula search results [1] still link to
those broken pages [2] so I think we can safely conclude they're
having site issues right now.

As for netbsd the link on the wiki is plaintext (http rather than
https). Their site doesn't look to serve https, nor am I finding the
link you're citing on the wiki. Pointers welcome if I'm missing
something.

Cheers! -Damian

[1] http://brewformulas.org/search?utf8=✓&search[terms]=Nyx
[2] http://brewformulas.org/Nyx