[tor-packagers] Request for Packaging: vanguards

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Thu Aug 9 00:54:27 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 8/7/18 11:49 PM, Mike Perry wrote:
> The vanguards Tor Controller addon is getting close to another release.
> It lives at:https://github.com/mikeperry-tor/vanguards

Sorry it took a while for me to look at this again, I've been
distracted, but should be back on this tomorrow with backports for
Debian stable.

One thing I can add to the original mail is that in the Debian package I
have included a systemd service file [0]. As vanguards may do things
that are not expected if accidentally installed (e.g. via dependency)
the service file is not installed as enabled by default, so still
requires explicit user action to enable it.

Thanks,
Iain.

[0]:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-privacy-team/vanguards/blob/master/debian/vanguards.service