[tor-packagers] New Tor releases: all supported series

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Fri Dec 1 13:57:12 UTC 2017

Hello again!

Tarballs for the today's security releases are now available at
https://dist.torproject.org/ . Remember to check the signatures!

The new version are 0.2.5.16, 0.2.8.17, 0.2.9.14, 0.3.0.13, 0.3.1.9,
and 0.3.2.6-alpha.

I have pushed the signed tags for 0.3.1.9 and 0.3.2.6-alpha; I will
push the rest of the signed tags, and send official announcements,
once the website has updated.

Remember that the following release series are approaching end-of-life:

   0.2.8 on 1 Jan 2018
   0.3.0 on 26 Jan 2018
   0.2.5 on 1 May 2018

If you need to package a release series with long term support, stick
to 0.2.9.x.  Otherwise, please stay up-to-date with the latest stable
release series (or with the alphas, if you are feeling brave and you
like reporting bugs).

many thanks,
--
Nick