[tor-onions] Onion Balance 2 Services on Host

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Wed Feb 23 23:12:50 UTC 2022

On Friday, February 18, 2022 4:31:40 AM CET whoisme543 via tor-onions wrote:
> I was wondering if it's possible to run 2 hidden services on 1 host server?
> Each service would be using onionbalance.

You can run as many hidden services as your machine can handle. I have
multiple Tor instances + multiple hidden services per instance.

## 1rst hidden service
HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor-instances/01/foo-service/
HiddenServicePort 12345 127.0.0.1:12345
HiddenServicePort 12345 [::1]:12345

## 2nd hidden service
HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor-instances/01/bar-service/
HiddenServicePort 18083 127.0.0.1:18083
HiddenServicePort 18083 [::1]:18083

I haven't used Onionbalance yet. Here is a config example (for v2, I think
several services will then also be possible with v3 onions):
https://onionbalance.readthedocs.io/en/latest/v2/running-onionbalance.html

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!