[tor-onions] Run onion on boot

Amuza en Hackea amuza at hackea.org
Sun Feb 28 22:00:34 UTC 2021

Hello,

With software like dropbear-initramfs, cryptsetup-initrafs and others
you can remotely unlock a server that has a LUKS-encrypted root
partition. That is possible because there is an SSH server running in
its unencrypted boot partition.

I would like to have an onion service running in the boot partition too,
that way I could remotely unlock the root partition without caring about
ports, DNS, etc.

How could I make it?

Any advise, suggestion or step-by-step guide would be very much welcome,
but please have in mind that I am not a developer...

Thank you very much!