[tor-onions] hidden website - which cms to choose ?

dlugasny at protonmail.com dlugasny at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:23:57 UTC 2018

Hi Jason,

thank You for Your E-mail.

At the moment I`m only searching for some solutions (webapps) which are commonly use in the deep net. I`m using Drupal in the real internet but in my opinion Drupal is too heavy for Tor. To run Drupal on normal server I have to use a lot of different PHP modules, caching system, databases etc.etc. In Tor environment it will only generate new possibilities to crack the system.

I`m searching for some flat file CMSes with an interraction possibility ( comments for example). Maybe You know something ?

In Tor deep net usually You can find some content which is not allowed in the normal internet. I would like "to pump" to Tor deep websites also some normal useful informations. I know plenty of users which would like to do it - but as I said, without expert knowledge its really difficult to keep this kind of service online for a longer time.

Is there any solution for masses ? I mean for people with minimum knowledge about tor? Is there any Linux distro for example with preconfigured CMS where user can simply start it and start to publish informations ?

Cheers
Dlugasny