[tor-onions] NEED HELP SETTING UP MY FIRST ONION SITE

the-ghost at tutanota.de the-ghost at tutanota.de
Wed Mar 28 09:28:57 UTC 2018

Hello there i have been reading on how to start your own . onion site and i know how to start a clearnet site and read its similar to setting up with like a wamp webhost thing but what it is i dont know what or where to start to make it a .onion site and not a clearnet .com site as i am ready and need to set up my own hidden services .onion site at the current moment so if there is any way that you can guide me through it from the beginning step to the end that would be greatly appreciated and would make a nice donation to tor for the help though i make them when i can i would make sure to make a nice one for the help on this.
Thanks in advance, Hope you can help me get this up and running soon.
T-G
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>