[tor-onions] Tor transport protocol test results

Michael Jonker michael at openpoint.ie
Tue Mar 20 10:25:41 UTC 2018

Thanks again for the helpful info from the last time I asked this list a
question.

I have built some tests comparing WebSockets, Request-Response and gRPC
(basically http/1.1 vs http/2) over TOR and you can view them live here:

http://flhqvb2425keopts.onion

or

http://oniontests.openpoint.ie

The testing code is on Github: https://github.com/citkane/onion-tests

I would be most interested if any logic flaws in the tests are
identified and / or any suggestions of additional testing. (If so,
issues on Github would be my preferred communication channel).