[tor-onions] DDoS, Single Onion Services and IP Addresses

Alec Muffett alec.muffett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:23:14 UTC 2018

I am not going to pretend that I fully understand the DDoS mitigations yet,
but experience at two jobs has taught me that at least three entire
countries essentially present themselves from behind small numbers of
heavily NATed addresses, so I hope that the mitigations are NAT-friendly.

ISTR that UAE and Singapore are two such, I forget the third?

-a