[tor-onions] Onion Service Fixes in 0.3.0.6

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:20:16 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We fixed a few onion service introduction point bugs in Tor 0.3.0.6.
These may have caused reachability issues for onion services,
particularly single onion services.
(Thanks to Alec for reporting these bugs.)

https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ReleaseNotes?id=47d2e4f06ec26a79542865d054f01ea09304f59d#n418

We didn't get the fix for migrating existing hidden services to
single onion services in this release. I am sorry about that.

I am not sure if the fix will get in before the 0.3.1 code freeze in
May, it depends if I have time, or if someone else picks it up.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
xmpp: teor at torproject dot org