[tor-onions] [tor-talk] TOR problems - seriously PLEASE HELP ME!

Jonathan Marquardt mail at parckwart.de
Mon Apr 24 10:30:56 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:16:23PM +0200, unpublished wrote:
> 1. Many web pages display information that I do not support "TOR
> connections"?

Not sure, what you mean here. Perhaps THEY don't support (i.e. block)
connections from Tor users, because they are afraid of spam or other stupid
reasons. Nothing you can really do here. Websites blocking Tor is a huge
problem.

> 2. How to increase (amazon) the number of relay nodes?  Because standard
> only two redirect point?

There are always three nodes. The amazon node should be your guard relay
(where you enter the Tor network). Then there are two relays after that. There
isn't really any way to change that. Three hops should be sufficient for
decent anonymity, no real need to worry here.

> 3. How to change the end node of the country (eg country from which I am
> POLAND)?

Here's a simple guide on how to do that:
http://www.wikihow.com/Set-a-Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser
--
4096R/1224DBD299A4F5F3
47BC 7DE8 3D46 2E8B ED18  AA86 1224 DBD2 99A4 F5F3