[tor-onions] [tor-teachers] Tor, HS, Library

Alison macrina at riseup.net
Tue May 3 18:02:19 UTC 2016

Hi all, so sorry for my delayed response. Thank you for cc'ing us on
this David. Comments below:

David Goulet:
> (CCing tor-teachers@ for which Library Freedom Project people are on and can
> start helping.)
>
> David
>
> On 20 Apr (11:30:49), cippalippa wrote:
>> Dear folks,
>> we'll have the opportunity to talk and leverage HS/Tor at one of the
>> most ancient University & Library in Europe. We'd propose to start
>> something like "libraryfreedomproject.org" use to do in US but with a
>> special focus on Onion Services.

Woo hoo! Glad to hear this! Can you tell me some more about the
relationship you have with this library? Any particular reason you're
focusing just on onion sites? In my experience, it is always better to
start from a basic place of explaining and teaching Tor Browser, and
then move on to other Tor services. I'm interested in hearing your
strategy, and also, please let me know how LFP can help.

Alison
(director of Library Freedom Project)