[tor-onions] Renaming Rendezvous Single Onion Services

Kate Krauss kate at torproject.org
Thu Mar 10 15:35:59 UTC 2016

Hi!

Can you explain what this is, and its purpose, in language suitable for
a general reader? That will help me think about the name. I looked up
the ticket number but still don't completely understand (and wasn't at
sessions about this in Valencia, unfortunately). I *think* I know--but
further explanation would be really helpful here :)

Thanks,

Katie

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor:

--

Kate Krauss
Director of Communications
kate at torproject.org
@TorProject
1-718-864-6647 (works for Signal also)
PGP: CC0D 9B42 DE89 D4D0 619B A606 DDEB 3937 7D18 973B