[tor-onions] Hidden Service IP Addresses

Flipchan flipchan at riseup.net
Thu Jun 30 20:04:36 UTC 2016

Most Common is that an attacker gets root access or finds an rce bug on ur system and useage that to login to ur sys and by that gettin the ip,u can ofc run the site with a usr account and proxy all connections through tor with ip tables

phiaslai at nonkly.com skrev: (27 juni 2016 20:57:46 CEST)

>Can a hidden service expose it's IP address? Can I run a hidden service
>from a server that has DNS pointing to it for a domain? Can I run a
>hidden service from the same server as a tor relay (which openly
>exposes the IP address)?

Sincerly Flipchan