[tor-onions] Prioritising Onion Service Features

Mike Tigas mike at tig.as
Thu Jan 28 04:11:36 UTC 2016

Me, my personal vote would be for RSOS, but that's mostly a greedy vote
to improve latency (and because I think we're a ways from running into a
scale issue on our onion site).

What would be most beneficial to the network if a lot of non-hidden
onion sites start to appear (say, more mainstream news sites), some with
large traffic? I'm not sure if that would even be an issue, nor am I
sure if it would happen, but it's a thought I have as I continue to
share our onion site with my friends and counterparts. (My gut & basic
understanding of the proposals says RSOS.)

Mike Tigas
News Applications Developer, ProPublica
https://www.propublica.org/
@mtigas | https://mike.tig.as/ | 0x6E0E9923