[tor-onions] Renaming Rendezvous Single Onion Services

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 02:17:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

It looks like Rendezvous Single Onion Services may not make it into tor before the 0.2.8 code freeze in a few days' time.

One of the blocking issues is that it needs to be renamed.

Nick said on IRC:
"RSOS is not really intelligible in the same way that Hidden Service was."
"I want to make really sure that nobody configures this without realizing it's not anonymous"

Does anyone have any suggestions?
I'm out of names (and soon to start travel).

Tim