[tor-onions] Trasfer onions site from one host to an other

Wilton Gorske wilton at riseup.net
Mon Feb 8 13:35:17 UTC 2016

Hey Tim,

Just out of curiosity, if one doesn't care about the discover-ability of
their onion service, is there any other reason to not run a relay and
hidden service?

I have an onion service and relay running on separate machines, but I
was wondering if I could also run a relay on the same machine hosting
the onion service and add it as a 'family' with the other relay. I do
not mind if someone knows the location of my onion service, as I mainly
use it to force readers to use Tor, and offer end-to-end encryption by
default.

Thanks,
Wilton
Tim Wilson-Brown - teor: