[tor-onions] Trasfer onions site from one host to an other

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:16:57 UTC 2016

Your posts are being delayed because you're not subscribed to the tor-onions list.
Please subscribe to avoid delays due to manual approvals.

> On 6 Feb 2016, at 01:39, Xonumi <xonumi at startmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now after 6 houres running tor the service log this:
>
> [warn] Resolve requests to hidden services not allowed. Failing.
>
> what is wrong? can you please help me?

This is an error in your client's SOCKS implementation - it's trying to find an IP address for a .onion site.
Tor can't supply an IP address for a .onion site, because it doesn't have one.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F