[tor-onions] Trasfer onions site from one host to an other

Xonumi xonumi at startmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:19:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

i copy from the old system

/var/lib/tor/hidden_service

the hostname and fingerprint file

and i copy both to the same destination of the new server

i didn't copy the torc config file

i cant find a error in the log, the service starts without errors

HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/hidden_service/
HiddenServicePort 80 172.16.1.11:8080

web server works fine on this ip and port i checkt it.

thank you, xonumi!