[tor-onions] Anyone running single onion service?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) - lists lists at infosecurity.ch
Wed Dec 14 07:01:13 UTC 2016

We have a feature pending in GlobaLeaks for Single Onion Service, but
not yet implemented:
https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks/issues/1801

Once we'll release to new Multi Process architecture, leveraging
TxTorCon to handle multiple Tor Process, the Single Onion Service will
be in place too.

Fabio