[tor-onions] Best webserver for a personal onion site?

aliasing aliasing at inventati.org
Wed Apr 13 15:31:50 UTC 2016

In my experience I think Nginx is the best choice for all kind, personal
but production too. In sharing and training too. Doesn't matter if on
high-end servers, netbooks, Rasperry PI or IoT.

In the end using other sw require same time also if limited in functions
or growth.
Very soon I see ppl add it anyway also if they did other choices forcing
unwanted complexity.