[tor-mirrors] TOR mirrors still useful?

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Mar 17 13:02:48 UTC 2022

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 1:05:26 PM CET Frank Vogel wrote:

> So I wonder: Does it still make sense to provide a mirror?

Oh thank you. I'm the one who wrote to you as a NetCologne customer. The
relevant thread is in the relay list:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2022-March/020431.html

Tor browser mirroring would be useful.
https://dist.torproject.org/torbrowser/

The rest don't. Much is old or only used by a few. There are only a few
thousand relay operators worldwide using the Tor demon. The most used archive
is: https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/

I'll post a reference to this request on the relay list.

Grüße aus Bonn.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!