[tor-mirrors] TOR mirrors still useful?

Frank Vogel mirror-service at netcologne.de
Thu Mar 17 12:05:26 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have recently taken on the task of managing our mirror server at
netcologne.de after it didn't get much love for quite some time. While
getting into it I found that we also provide a mirror of the tor website
and distribution. I looked at torproject.org to verify that our
information there is still correct, but for the life of me I couldn't
find a section about mirrors at all. Only by searching on the web I
found a page about mirrors which seems to be outdated and/or from an
older version of the site.

So I wonder: Does it still make sense to provide a mirror?

Regards,
Frank