[tor-mirrors] New mirror

Stian Fauskanger stian at nortor.no
Wed May 30 11:11:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have just set up a new mirror. Note that it's hosted behind the same IP address as a non-exit relay. I hope this is not a problem?

The mirror is hosted on a home server with a stable 500 Mbps uplink.

Here are the details:

adminContact: stian at nortor.no
orgName: nortor.no
isoCC: NO
subRegion: Bergen
region: Hordaland
ipv4: TRUE
ipv6: TRUE
loadBalanced: No
httpWebsiteMirror: http://mirror.nortor.no
httpsWebsiteMirror: https://mirror.nortor.no
rsyncWebsiteMirror: N/A
ftpWebsiteMirror: N/A
httpDistMirror: http://mirror.nortor.no/dist
httpsDistMirror: https://mirror.nortor.no/dist
rsyncDistMirror: N/A
hiddenServiceMirror: http://t6phizbufdw7fqgy.onion
updateDate: N/A

Formated as found in https://gitweb.torproject.org/project/web/webwml.git/plain/include/tor-mirrors.csv:

adminContact, orgName, isoCC, subRegion, region, ipv4, ipv6, loadBalanced, httpWebsiteMirror, httpsWebsiteMirror, rsyncWebsiteMirror, ftpWebsiteMirror, httpDistMirror, httpsDistMirror, rsyncDistMirror, hiddenServiceMirror, updateDate

stian at nortor.no, nortor.no, NO, Bergen, Hordaland, TRUE, TRUE, No, http://mirror.nortor.no, https://mirror.nortor.no, , , http://mirror.nortor.no/dist, https://mirror.nortor.no/dist, , http://t6phizbufdw7fqgy.onion,