[tor-mirrors] New mirror of torproject.org

Özcan Oğuz ozcan at ozgurlesin.org
Sun Jun 17 19:49:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to say that there is two new mirrors are alive now. We are
Hackerspace Istanbul and activists of free software and internet
freedom. As Turkish citizens, as you know we have a censored internet in
Turkey. We are organizing CryptoParties and teach people how to use Tor,
OTR, GnuPG etc. Our goal is raising awareness on people around Turkey.

Those are the addresses of the mirrors, if you can add them on mirror
list, we'd be appreciated:

http://tor.ozgurlesin.org
https://tor.ozgurlesin.org
http://tor.hackerspace.ist
https://tor.hackerspace.ist
http://tor.ozgurlesin.org/dist
https://tor.ozgurlesin.org/dist
http://tor.hackerspace.ist/dist
https://tor.hackerspace.ist/dist

Servers are in Amsterdam, Netherlands; we are in Istanbul, Turkey.

Thank you all, have a nice day!

--
Özcan Oğuz
Hackerspace Istanbul <https://hackerspace.ist>

 ((_/)o o(\_))   Free software, free society.
      \_/