[tor-mirrors] Freedom of the Press Foundation Tor Project mirror

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Sep 16 19:44:21 UTC 2017

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 05:45:32PM -0800, Kevin Gallagher wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Somehow we fell off the official Tor mirrors list again. Any previous
> issues with our mirror should be resolved by now.
>
> Could someone kindly see about getting us added again?
>
> kevin at freedom.press, Freedom of the Press Foundation, , US, US, True,
> False, No, http://tor.freedom.press,https://tor.freedom.press, ,
> ,http://tor.freedom.press/dist/,https://tor.freedom.press/dist/, , , Thu
> Jun 5 09:12:17 CEST 2014

Hi Kevin,

As evidenced by my super late reply, we don't have enough people paying
attention to mirrors. But looking at it now, the issue is that
tor.freedom.press does not resolve. Perhaps this is because, a few years
later, you decide to decommission the address? :) If you are still
interested in running a mirror, I'm happy to add it back in.

--Roger