[tor-mirrors] New mirror

Carolin Zöbelein contact at carolin-zoebelein.de
Sun May 21 23:36:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

> Hi Carolin,
> thanks a lot.
> In between we changed our page URL to http://mirror.funkfreundelandsh
> ut.de as we switched a load balancer in front of it.
> When you have time could you please change the URL?

I will add your new url. It will be changed during the next update.

> Another question: Would you consider adding the URL for AMPRNet as
> well or mention it somewhere?
>
> Thank you,
> Chris.

We can't mentioned it on our site but I will keep it in mind and maybe
we can support you in some way. Hence, I also send this email to the
community mailing list (see CC.).

I'm not so familiar with this stuff, but it sounds interesting ;).

Regards,
Carolin

> Am 16.05.17, 19:09 schrieb "tor-mirrors im Auftrag von Carolin
> Zöbelein" <tor-mirrors-bounces at lists.torproject.org im Auftrag von co
> ntact at carolin-zoebelein.de>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     we updated our mirror site.
>
>     Thank you for running a mirror!
>
>     Best regards,
>     Carolin
>
>     >
>     > Dear folks,
>     >
>     > we have recently joined the mirror service as we would love to
>     > support torproject.
>     > What we did is launching a mirror service for different things
> we are
>     > think are worth to be supported. Additionally we are the first
>     > service worldwide to launch such a project to Hamnet / AMPRNet
> (https
>     > ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMPRNet) and make such great work
> available
>     > „next to“ the internet.
>     >
>     > BR from Germany,
>     > Christoph.

Carolin Zöbelein / Nick: Samdney
PGP: D4A7 35E8 D47F 801F 2CF6 2BA7 927A FD3C DE47 E13B

Volunteer
Community Team
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam